CONSIDER YOUR HONEY-DO LIST, HONEY-DONE!!
The Peace at Home Advantage program is a monthly service membership for your home. The Peace at Home Advantage gives you peace of mind for all the things around the house that you wish you had the time and confidence to fix. The things that broke last week, last month, last year, even things that have yet to break will be addressed and maintained by the professional handy men at Anything Broken. From the regular maintenance of changing your air filter and hard to reach light bulbs to all the unexpected “issues” that we encounter when there is no landlord to call. Let Anything Broken remove the worries of repairs and maintenance and give you that Peace at Home Advantage you deserve.
Those who would benefit from the Peace at Home Advantage
- Hard Working Professionals
- Busy Moms and Dads
- Single Parents
- Seniors and Aging Parents who want to stay in their home
- The Mechanically Challenged
- Loved Ones that just need a little help
- Gift Memberships for: Birthdays, Newly weds, Anniversaries and Holidays
- Complementary home inspection
- Priority Scheduling
- 100% Guarantee on all workmanship
- Unused hours roll forward within membership plan
- Hours can be use on any of Anything Broken’s services (check out our A-Z list)
- Your hourly rate will not increase during your membership or at time of renewal
- Additional hours used beyond your monthly membership allotment will be billed at discounted hourly rate
- Memberships may be cancelled at any time
- Discounts and priority notice on promotional services
- 1 Hour Monthly
- 2 Hour Monthly
- 6 Month
- 12 Month
- $55 Monthly
- $110 Monthly
- All materials are extra.
- Membership includes labor hour(s) for one (1) handyman professional.
- Un-used monthly hours will roll forward to the next month. You may not pre-use monthly-allotted hours in advance.
- Additional hours used beyond your monthly membership allotment will be billed at time of service.
- Time used to gather materials and supplies for your specific service will count as part of your monthly allotment of membership hours.
- Un-used hours at the end of your membership plan will not roll over to a new or continued membership. All membership hours must be used within your membership period.